Muckross House Parking
MC Group were delighted to recently complete car park upgrade works at Muckross House, Killarney for the National Parks & Wildlife Services, creating 234 new spaces.
This project mainly consisted of:
• Construction of a new “Grasscrete” carpark & upgrade of the existing carpark.
• Landscaping works
• Construction & restoration of a temporary overflow carpark.
• Upgrade and installation of new drainage systems.
• Upgrade and installation of new pedestrian footpaths.
• New public lighting, barriers, and bicycle stands.
• Provision for EV charging points.
|Client||National Parks & Wildlife Services|
|Project Type||Parking upgrade|